Blossoming Bag is Here


I'm very pleased to say that I'm here to announce my new pattern release, the Blossoming Bag.  Yay!

I'm very excited but I'm also kind of nervous about this one too.  I've done a lot of work to try and make sure that the pattern is clear and easy to understand.

The main part of the bag, the blossom part, is constructed in one piece, using the Join As You Go (JAYG) technique and I was a little concerned it might not be clear how that was done.  So I've kind of gone to town on the instructions.  I've written it out and I've done a little photo tutorial for the JAYG bit, but I've also done some diagrams and for the first time ever - crochet charts too!

I've also included step by step instructions for making the bag lining, so hopefully that will be nice and clear too.  See, I've been really busy beavering away on this one.  I'm sure some of you won't need all the help I've given and will pick it up in an instant but I wanted to try and make it easy for everyone to follow along with and I'm hoping I've done that.  I hope, hope, hope that it will all make sense to everyone.



Well, if any of you like the look of what you see and want to find out more, here's the links you need...

Find out more information or buy the pattern:


Blossoming Bag



S x





My posts, delivered to you...

      RSS      Feedly      Bloglovin'      Email




Comments

  1. Hooray! I've got my new crochet project! I'm happy to give you feedback as I work on it, if it would help! I definitely prefer too much information - it's easy to breeze over details - than not enough info - where I am left puzzled and grumpy. Thank you for the pattern! Chrissie x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just thinking "I hope she is not giving away all that work for free"!!! Good for you. You've done an incredible job on this one. Clap clap clap!!!
    Annette
    My Rose Valley

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love, Love, Love it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Happy Day,
    Danette

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful bag. Your work is truly amazing :)
    Sally x

    ReplyDelete
  5. It's absolutely adorable! And you can never be too explicit with the instructions ... someone will always have a question. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your flower bag!! So sweet. I'm more of a knitter than a crocheter
    but I'd give that pattern a go!!
    Cheers, Anita.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my it's gorgeous if only I had more time to crochet ~ Sarah x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Done it! Thank you so much. I've had a quick skim through the instructions and they look absolutely super - must have taken you aaages. Now for the arduous task of choosing which yarn to use ... ;-) Hxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ohhh I love this!! So pretty! And love those couple extra flowers dangling down! Such a nice touch!! :) xo Holly

    ReplyDelete
  10. your flower purse is so beautiful!!! It is so stunning..its now on my must do list!!!! The tiny flowers are so cute !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. i would like this pattern please, dct794@juno.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. I absolutely LOVE your site!!! It's so relaxing and heart warming to visit with you. The bag is wonderful, oh wow! All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is absolutely lovely Sandra, very pretty and very clever. I predict they'll be everywhere!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Hello Sandra, today is my first day as a blogger and my sister Kim kindly directed me here, what a wonderful place and that bag is beautiful. I am on Ravelry too, though very much a newbie learning the ropes, I have too many projects planned at the moment to start this one, but definately going to add it to my faves

    ReplyDelete
  15. What a gorgeous little bag - a pattern I can't resist buying!!
    It would look lovely adapted as a baby blanket too - thankyou!
    Tina xXx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful bag! A small note:the charts on page 9 and 10 don't print out very clearly, they're sort of smudged.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I am stunned, this is amazing! what a sweet bag, Heather x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Yay, will be purchasing this pattern very soon. It will give me the push to get my current WIP done. Can you recommend an online shop for this yarn?I live in a small country town without a good yarn shop (probabley good for the bank balance though)!

    ReplyDelete
  19. hola me gusta mas cuando lo haces paso a paso con fotos,quiciera ver como se hacen las flores,esta bello el bolso

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous bag, love the title too very fitting. Thank you for sharing the links.

    ReplyDelete