Podcast Episode 9


You Tube Link

Ravelry Episode Thread

Trying something new this week, recording on my iphone.  It's a bit of a start-stop process so there are more cuts but I think it makes for a better picture and I hope the sound is better too.  Let me know how you find it though.  I hope you enjoy!


Show Notes

: : FINISHED OBJECTS : :



Pink Paignton Socks


I Love Sprinkles Mitts


: : WIPS : :


A Touch of Spice Blanket
Ravelry Page

#SOLInspired

For more details and information on the competition, please see show notes for the last podcast.


Misti Alpaca Project...

Mitts or socks?  What should I do?




My First Handspun 'Rope'


: : GOODIES : :


Fondant Fiber

'Bonte' Yarn in Vintage Tulle (Pink) and Harmony (Green)
Fuzzlings in Gone West



Meadow Yarns

Madeline Tosh Sock in White Wash
Knit Pro Zings

Tangled Yarn

KnitPro Zings and Addi dpns


Kate Selene on Etsy

4ply mini skeins in pop fizzle colourways


: :  PODCASTS : :

I mentioned Kristen's podcast: Yarngasm

: :

Please do let me know any comments or questions either in the comments below, or pop along to the Ravelry group episode thread, linked at the top of the post.


S x




SUBSCRIBE:

   



Comments